What can I do?
You can help save a baby’s life.
Help Get the Message Out to the Community:
- Tell mothers and fathers you know about the dangers of unsafe sleeping conditions.
- Speak up.
- Make sure the babies in your life have the opportunity to grow up by talking about safe sleep with the people you care about.
- Put pressure on companies that sell bumpers and comforters for babies’ cribs.
- There should never be any soft objects in a baby’s crib, and selling those objects is irresponsible.
- Ask public officials to make the promotion of safe sleep a priority when human services and public health budgets are being discussed.
Contribute to the Baby Safe Sleep Coalition – Your donation will help us educate parents, caregivers, professionals and policymakers about the dangers of unsafe sleep through educational materials and programs. Contribute Here.